The ApiGraph Junior is designed for year-round outdoor use. It measures weight changes with an accuracy of 10 grams and can be supplemented with the brood chamber sensor. The ApiGraph Junior is the wired extension scale to the main ApiGraph 4.0 stick scale and can be connected in series with up to 70 other Junior scales.
Power supply and measurement data transmission is done via the main scale. The evaluation is easily and quickly retrievable via the individual online user access Thanks to the Wolf software. The data can also be shared with colleagues, published on a homepage or fed into the so-called TrachtNetz.
Well thought-out concept
- Optionally as single sensors: Incubator internal temperature
- Up to 70 other bee colonies can be connected to one ApiGraph 4.0
- Own lithium-ion battery for constant power supply
- Meteorological data are displayed by optional extension sensors of the main scale for the location as well
Evaluation via online software
- Automatic data transfer via the ApiGraph 4.0
- no running costs
Technically sophisticated & highly precise
You want to know more about your bees on one stand? Extend your knowledge about up to 70 other bee colonies at one site. Simply connect the extension scale ApiGraph Junior with the existing master scale ApiGraph4.0. Our system bases on a master-slave principle. Profit from deeper insights without additional running costs! Your ApiGraph is version 3.1 or older? No Problem – we upgrade it to ApiGraph4.0!
Made of insensitive materials such as stainless steel, high- tensile steel and aluminium, the Wolf- hive scale endures extreme weather conditions and performs well while being exposed to high loads.
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- High stability
- 8 mechanical overload protection for the load cells
- Without edges & protected against browsing by game
- Non- slip cover plate 430 x 510 mm included
- Non- slip cover plate 510 x 510 mm on request
- low overall height of only 85 mm
- LED status- display (battery, mobile reception, sensors, etc.)
- Key adaptable to existing keys
The hive scale’s interior is characterised by technical excellence. In narrow space the weighing technology was installed to precisely capture and transmit all measured data.
- High precision thanks to two load cells
- Waterproof housing (protection category IP66)
- Energy-saving operating modes for long operating times
- Power-battery for a long life
- Short recharging periods (battery status check online)
- Battery life time around ten years (exchange guaranteed)
- Extendable with brood chamber sensor
- Extension connectors available
- Automatic software updates